As part of its participation in the event, AT&T also announced today its major sponsorship of a training conference to be hosted in September by the SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership.
What does OWBO stand for?
OWBO stands for Office of Women's Business Ownership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OWBO in our Acronym Attic
- Owensboro, KY, USA (Airport Code)
- Ohio Women's Bar Association (est. 1991; Columbus, OH)
- Old West Buckland Association (UK)
- Olde Worthington Business Association (Worthington, OH)
- Osgoode Ward Business Alliance (Canada)
- Oslo Workshop Big Band (Norway)
- Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace
- Ola Wyeth Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Orange Wheat Blossom Midge
- One World By Night (Live Action Role Play organization)
- Older Workers Benefit Protection Act of 1990 (amended the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967)
- One World Broadcasting Trust (UK)
- Oriental White Backed Vulture
- Obstacle Warning Cue
- Ocean Wildlife Campaign
- Office of Workers' Compensation
- Office Web Components
- Officers' Wives' Club
- Oil Water Contact (oil industry)
- Okaloosa-Walton College
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are potentially billions of dollars waiting for women in the federal government," said Ana Harvey, the assistant administrator for the Office of Women's Business Ownership.
This online training course makes critical information and training available to an even wider array of women entrepreneurs and small business owners," said Ana Harvey, assistant administrator for SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership.
Snowe's bill also contains provisions to strengthen programs operated by SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership.
According to the SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership (OWBO) in Washington, D.
Small Business Administration's Office of Women's Business Ownership, SBA Administrator Karen G.
The WBC program, established by Congress in 1988, is administered by the SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership and promotes the growth of women- owned businesses through business training and technical assistance, and provides access to credit and capital, federal contracts, and international trade opportunities.
Among the agencies represented are the Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity, Appalachian Regional Commission and SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership.