UNC Charlotte has an award winning recycling program, spearheaded by the Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling (OWR&R) within the university's Facilities Management department.
What does OWRR stand for?
OWRR stands for Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling (University of North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OWRR in our Acronym Attic
- Orphaned Wildlife Rescue Center (est. 1990; Baltimore, MD)
- Overseas Workers Resource Center (India)
- Oregon Water Resources Department
- Osler-Weber-Rendu Disease (medical disorder)
- Ontario Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Network (Canada)
- Other War Reserve Material
- Other War Reserve Materiel Requirements Protectable (military supplies)
- Other War Reserve Materiel Stocks
- Oxley Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- Onsite Wastewater Registration Program (British Columbia)
- Oklahoma Water Resources Research Institute (Oklahoma State University)
- Oregon Water Resources Research Institute (Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
- Office of Water Regulations and Standards
- Office of Water Research and Technology
- Open-Wire Radio Transmission System
- Organic Waste Recycling Unit (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Obsessive Website Statistics
- Obstacle Warning System
- occupant weight sensor (automotive)
- Occupy Wall Street (protest group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sarah Ketchem, programs manager from the North Carolina State University Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling says, "N.