17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Labor & Industry's Office of Vocational Rehabilitation is participating in a series of events during October focused on helping Pennsylvanians with disabilities find gainful employment.
What does OVR stand for?
OVR stands for Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OVR
We have 14 other meanings of OVR in our Acronym Attic
- Odprti Vzajemni Pokojninski Sklad (Slovenian: Open Mutual Pension Fund)
- Overprint (philately)
- Österreichische Vereinigung für Qualitätssicherung (Austrian Association for Quality Assurance)
- Ontario Veal Quality Assurance Program (est. 1990; Ontario Veal Association; Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio Valley Quilters Guild
- One Variable Query Processor (database)
- Fatherland-All Russia (Russia)
- Occurrence/Variance Report (various hospitals)
- Office of Victims' Rights (Alaska)
- Office of Vital Records
- Ohio Valley Region
- Openbaar Vervoer Reisinformatie (Dutch: Public Transport Travel)
- Ottawa Valley Railway
- Output Voltage Ripple
- Program Overlay (File Name Extension)
- Onslow Village Residents' Association (UK)
- Opera Vigilanza Repressione Antifascismo (Italian: Organization for Vigilance and Repression of Anti-Fascism; 1927-1945; Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon State Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Services offers on-the-job training to employers as a way to help its clients become employed.
The State of Utah Office of Vocational Rehabilitation employs mental health counselors who are fluent in American Sign Language.
The Context for Redesign in New York In the late 1980's, New York State's VR program, then called the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, was mired in controversy and viewed widely as having become a cumbersome bureaucracy that had lost its sense of focus and responsiveness to the people it served.
Many of Bell's friends, including Mary Switzer, Director of the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, flew to Cleveland to be with her (Switzer:1957).
Contact: Catherine Farr or Ralph Serafini Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Venango and Warren counties Erie BBVS District Office 1-866-521-5073 (Voice) or 1-888-884-5513 (TTY) Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Conference Room 3100 Lovell Place Erie, PA 16503 Date/Times: March 23; 10 a.
He served in the original Vocational Rehabilitation Service (precursor to the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, OVR, later known as the Vocational Rehabilitation Administration, VRA, and currently designated the Rehabilitation Services Administration, RSA).
New York State Vocational Rehabilitation In 1985, the New York State Office of Vocational Rehabilitation - OVR (currently the Office of Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities - VESID) responded to the growing awareness of the need to provide improved vocational services to individuals who have sustained a brain injury.