Along with UMass and Neighborhood Health Plan, its clients include the state Office of Elder Affairs - a Massachusetts agency the state pharmacy has not recruited - and the Office of Vermont Health Access.
What does OVHA stand for?
OVHA stands for Office of Vermont Health Access
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OVHA
We have 1 other meaning of OVHA in our Acronym Attic
- Onchocerca Volvulus Glutathione S-Transferase (infectious disease)
- Ohio Valley Group of Technical Services Librarians
- Otto Von Guericke University (Germany)
- Ohjevähittäishinta (Finnish: suggested retail price)
- On Vous Héberge (French: We Host You)
- Online Virtual Hosting
- Opnieuw Verbeterde Holle (Dutch: Improved Hollow Again; tiles)
- Oregon Veterans' Home
- Ottawa Veterinary Hospital (Canada)
- Orissa Voluntary Health Association (Orissa, India)
- Office of the Vicar for Hispanic Catholics (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ohio Valley History Conference (Austin Peay State University; Tennessee)
- One Voice Harmonic Choir (est. 2000; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Overseas Visitors Health Cover (insurance; Australia)
- Oak Valley Hospital District (Oakdale, CA)
- Ottawa Valley Hereford Farms (Canada)
- Oblique View High Magnification (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research in this article was supported by the Office of Vermont Health Access (OVHA) under Contract Number 10733.
They are integral to our Medicaid program and have demonstrated unwavering support to our provider community by providing knowledgeable, courteous and responsive services," said Nancy Clermont, deputy Medicaid director, Office of Vermont Health Access (OVHA).
MedMetrics is truly the next generation," said Ann Rugg, deputy director of the Office of Vermont Health Access.
9 million, two-year contract from the Office of Vermont Health Access (OVHA).