21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) has approved a collaborative settlement reached in July by NIPSCO, the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC), NIPSCO's industrial customers and a coalition of eight northern Indiana Municipalities regarding new rates for its more than 457,000 electric customers across northern Indiana.
What does OUCC stand for?
OUCC stands for Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (Indiana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OUCC
We have 13 other meanings of OUCC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Underwater Council
- Open University of Cyprus
- Orlando Utilities Commission
- Otaru University of Commerce (Otaru City, Hokkaido, Japan)
- Ouchita Coaches, Inc.
- Oakland University Computing Account (Rochester, MI)
- Ontario Universities' Council on Admissions (Canada)
- Oxford University Conservative Association (now Oxford Conservative Association; UK)
- Open University Careers Advisory Service (UK)
- Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation
- Official Unsecured Creditors Committee (bankruptcy court)
- Ohio University Christ College
- Overnight Urinary Cortisol/Creatinine (ratio)
- Oxford University Cave Club
- Oxford University Cycling Club (UK; est. 1873)
- Oxford University Cross Country Club
- Oxford University Centre of Cricketing Excellence
- Operations and Utilization Capability Development
- Oxford University Classical Drama Society
- Open University and Continuing Education (Florida Atlantic University School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:CIN), has reached a settlement with the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor and the PSI Industrial Group on the company's environmental compliance plan.
The IURC's approval follows an agreement reached in February by NIPSCO, the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) and the Choice Program's Natural Gas Marketers to formally consolidate the three stand-alone utilities under NIPSCO.
Now that the Supreme Court has rendered its decision, we will endeavor to discuss any remaining issues with the Office of Utility Consumer Counselor and other interested parties with the hope of reaching an agreement that can be presented to the IURC for review and approval," commented Ellerbrook.
Duke Energy yesterday announced it had reached a settlement agreement with the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor and key consumer and business groups regarding the company's Indiana smart grid proposal.
PSI also reached agreement with the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor to ensure that Indiana ratepayers will receive the full economic benefits and fuel cost savings resulting from the lower coal cost.
Through a collaborative effort with the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) and the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC), I&M will test the use of advanced metering and energy efficiency technologies in homes and businesses located west and northeast of downtown South Bend by the end of the year.
13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- An order approved today by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) completes a collaborative effort between Vectren Corporation's utility subsidiary, Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana - North (Vectren North), the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) and other stakeholders in Vectren North's territory regarding proposed changes to the rates for its gas distribution business that covers nearly two-thirds of Indiana.