Its network passes about 310,000 home, as per to the Office of Utilities Regulation (OUR).
What does OUR stand for?
OUR stands for Office of Utilities Regulation (Jamaica)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OUR
We have 17 other meanings of OUR in our Acronym Attic
- Operable Unit Project Leader
- Oxford University Phonetics Laboratory (UK)
- Ontario University Purchasing Management Association (Canada)
- Office for University Preparatory Programs (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Ohio Utilities Protection Service
- Optical Unidirectional Path-Switched Ring (IEEE)
- Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels
- Ocean University of Qingdao (Qingdao, China)
- Office of Undergraduate Research (university department)
- Office of University Relations (university public relations)
- Openly Using Recovery
- Orlando Union Rescue (Florida, USA)
- Oxygen Uptake Rate
- Oceanic Urban Research Center (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Ohio Underground Railroad Association
- Ontario University Registrars' Association (Canada)
- Oceanic Urban Research Center (Livestream channel)
- Ohio University Research Committee
- Otago University Rowing Club (New Zealand)
- Oxford University Rifle Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The functions of the Office of Utilities Regulation (OUR), Broadcasting Commission, and Spectrum Management Authority, are being merged to create the single agency.
com)-- Slated to be held Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at the Knutsford Court Hotel in Kingston, the Office of Utilities Regulation will host a consultation to provide information on the wheeling of electricity.
In light of this activity, Jay Yeo, Solamon President, reports the company is on the ground today preparing to deliver a utility-scale solar plant, having officially responded to the Office of Utilities Regulation (OUR) Request-For-Proposals last month.
The Office of Utilities Regulation (OUR) invites bids by March 31, 2011 to provide new Generating Capacity amounting to 480 MW net to the national grid of Jamaica on a Build Own and Operate Basis (BOO).
On Wednesday, the Office of Utilities Regulation (OUR) announced its plans to again put up request for bids to supply the outstanding 37 megawatts of 'firm capacity'.
The Office of Utilities Regulation (OUR) invites bids to provide new Generating Capacity of 480 MW net to the national grid of Jamaica on a Build Own and Operate Basis (BOO).
The scheduled expenditure forms part of projects worth around $30 billion approved by the Office of Utilities Regulation for reducing the NWC s 70 per cent non-revenue water losses said, Water Minister, Robert Pickersgill.