Nor will I be surprised if the article comes in by way of the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism.
What does OTT stand for?
OTT stands for Office of Travel and Tourism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTT
We have 64 other meanings of OTT in our Acronym Attic
- Object Type Translator (computing)
- Ocean Tactical Targeting
- Off the Truck
- Off Their Trolley
- Office of Outreach and Technology Transfer (North Carolina)
- Office of Technological Terminology (Technion, Israel)
- Office of Technology Transfer
- Office of Technology Transition (ODUSDS&T)
- Office of Training Technology (Chief of Naval Operations)
- Office of Transportation Technologies (US DOE)
- Oikeustieteen Tohtori (Finnish: Doctor of Laws; law degree)
- One Tool Torque (trademark of Master Lock Company, LLC)
- One-Time Tape
- Ontario Traffic Tickets (OTT Legal Services, Inc.; Canada)
- Operating Theatre Technician (UK)
- Operational Training Test
- Operator Tactics Trainer
- Optical Technology Training Ltd (UK)
- Origin Truck Terminal
- Ottawa (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Commerce Office of Travel and Tourism Industries initially forecasted a 4% increase in international visitors to the U.
Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism, 100 Cambridge St.