S, Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of Transportation Technologies, the fuel efficiency of diesel is 45% versus 30% for gasoline.
What does OTT stand for?
OTT stands for Office of Transportation Technologies (US DOE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTT
We have 64 other meanings of OTT in our Acronym Attic
- Obelisk the Tormentor (Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Object Type Translator (computing)
- Ocean Tactical Targeting
- Off the Truck
- Off Their Trolley
- Office of Outreach and Technology Transfer (North Carolina)
- Office of Technological Terminology (Technion, Israel)
- Office of Technology Transfer
- Office of Technology Transition (ODUSDS&T)
- Office of Training Technology (Chief of Naval Operations)
- Office of Travel and Tourism
- Oikeustieteen Tohtori (Finnish: Doctor of Laws; law degree)
- One Tool Torque (trademark of Master Lock Company, LLC)
- One-Time Tape
- Ontario Traffic Tickets (OTT Legal Services, Inc.; Canada)
- Operating Theatre Technician (UK)
- Operational Training Test
- Operator Tactics Trainer
- Optical Technology Training Ltd (UK)
- Origin Truck Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rob Farrington, principal mechanical engineer with the Office of Transportation Technologies and Systems.
The regional programs are administered by the Office of Transportation Technologies within the DOE'S Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Division.