This issue features Russell Sykes, deputy commissioner, Center for Employment and Economic Supports, New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance and treasurer of the APHSA board of directors.
What does OTADA stand for?
OTADA stands for Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (New York State)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Olde Towne Athletic Club (Marietta, GA)
- Ordnance Tank-Automotive Center (US Army; predecessor to TACOM, 1950-1962)
- Over the Air Configuration (mobile network)
- Over the Air Customisation (Mobile phone terminology.)
- On Time and Above Client Expectations (Capgemini; Paris, France)
- On Time and Above Customer Expectation
- Over the Air Key Distribution
- Over-The-Air Distribution
- Over-The-Air Download
- Overseas Terminal Arrival Date
- Over the Air Device Management
- Office of Training and Adult Education (Braddon, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Optimal Track Automation & Engineering (Bangladesh)
- Other Technical Assets Employed
- Obligated to Accept in Full (Medicare claim law)
- Over the Air Service Provisioning Function
- Over-The-Air Function(ality)
- Over The Air Focus Group
- Over the Air Folder Management (BlackBerry BES Server)
- Office of The Adjutant General
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Homeless Housing and Assistance Program (HHAP), The State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance provided a $4.
Our mission is to promote greater self-sufficiency of New York's residents through the efficient delivery of temporary and transitional assistance, disability assistance, and the collection of child support," said Robert Doar, Commissioner, New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance.