The other $5 million for the fund comes from commitments of budget funds from the Medical School, the U-M Vice President for Research office and the U-M Office of Technology Transfer.
What does OTT stand for?
OTT stands for Office of Technology Transfer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTT
We have 64 other meanings of OTT in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Test Support Unit
- Oral Tracheal Stylet Unit (anesthesiology)
- Oregon Trail State Volkssport Association
- Obelisk the Tormentor (Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Object Type Translator (computing)
- Ocean Tactical Targeting
- Off the Truck
- Off Their Trolley
- Office of Outreach and Technology Transfer (North Carolina)
- Office of Technological Terminology (Technion, Israel)
- Office of Technology Transition (ODUSDS&T)
- Office of Training Technology (Chief of Naval Operations)
- Office of Transportation Technologies (US DOE)
- Office of Travel and Tourism
- Oikeustieteen Tohtori (Finnish: Doctor of Laws; law degree)
- One Tool Torque (trademark of Master Lock Company, LLC)
- One-Time Tape
- Ontario Traffic Tickets (OTT Legal Services, Inc.; Canada)
- Operating Theatre Technician (UK)
- Operational Training Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Michigan Office of Technology Transfer grants Rolith exclusive license to make transparent conductive electrodes Pleasanton, Ca.
This partnership represents collaboration between the School of Business Administration (SoBA) and the UM Office of Technology Transfer (OTT) located in the Office of the Vice President for Research and Creative Scholarship.
They came across Zwislocki's technology through SU's Office of Technology Transfer.
Licensing: Bryan Kaphammer, USDA-ARS Office of Technology Transfer, Technology Transfer Coordinator, 2150 Centre Ave.
The system was made possible by a grant that was provided by the Cal State San Bernardino's office of technology transfer and commercialization.
A retired Navy officer, Penn's assignments included deputy director of the Navy Office of Technology Transfer & Security Assistance; command of Naval Air Station North Island, Calif.
This technology looks extremely promising in a variety of markets," said Brian Wall of the OSU Office of Technology Transfer, which obtained its first commercial licensing agreement for a company to use the adhesive to manufacture decorative hardwood plywood.