Panelists participating in the October Webcast include Nora Daly, CPP, senior legislative analyst, Oracle Corporation; Martha Danielson, program analyst, Wage and Investment's Business E-file Section, IRS; Roger Harris, EA, president and COO, Padgett Business Services; Gilford Queen, tax law specialist, Forms and Publications, IRS; Joseph Tiberio, senior policy analyst, Employment Tax Compliance Policy, Small Business/Self-Employed Division, IRS; and Kathy Welsh, project manager, Office of Taxpayer Burden Reduction, IRS.
What does OTBR stand for?
OTBR stands for Office of Taxpayer Burden Reduction (US IRS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTBR
We have 1 other meaning of OTBR in our Acronym Attic
- Offset Tilt Bowl Mixer (baking supplies)
- Ovarian Tumors of Borderline Malignancy
- Overall Test Battery Mean (clinical study)
- Open That Bottle Night
- Organization To Be Named Later
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Ohio Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners (horse club)
- Oscillometrically Calibrated Tonometric Blood Pressure
- Old Town Business and Professional Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Ossa Tua Bene Quiescant (Latin: May Thy Bones Rest Well)
- Organization of Tourist Board Representatives (Germany)
- Otter Tail Beach Resort (Minnesota)
- Online Text-Based Role Playing Game
- On the Bright Side
- One True Brace Style (computer programming)
- Online Turn Based Strategy
- OneSAF Testbed Baseline Semi-Automated Forces
- Off the Beaten Trail
- Operating Theater Blood Transaction System
- Omelets That Bite You Back (FFFBI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of Taxpayer Burden Reduction is reviewing practitioner requests to consider other ways of handling the recording of stock transactions.
As part of its effort to reduce taxpayer burdens, the IRS formed the Office of Taxpayer Burden Reduction (OTBR) in early 2002, under the umbrella of its Small Business/Self-Employed Division (SBSE).