In his new role, Chapman will contribute to the expansion of the company's independent channel on a national level and serve as the Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) for the Southeast region.
What does OSJ stand for?
OSJ stands for Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (SEC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSJ
We have 14 other meanings of OSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Strategies Implementation Team (Australian Strategic Air Traffic Management Group)
- Oulun Selittämättömien Ilmiöiden Tutkimusseura (Finnish: Oulu Muddled Phenomena Research Society; paranormal research group; Oulu, Finland)
- Office for Seniors Interests and Volunteering (Australia)
- Open Source Image Velocimetry (software)
- Open Source Initiative Vorarlberg (Germany)
- Okhotsk Sea Intermediate Water (climatology)
- Open Society Initiative for Western Africa (Senegal)
- Open Systems Interconnection Working Group (UNIX International)
- Oblates of St. Joseph (religious order)
- Ocean Science Journal (Korea)
- Open Source Japan
- Open Stub J-Pole (amateur radio antenna)
- Opera San Jose (San Jose, California)
- Optical Society of Japan (Japan Society of Applied Physics)
- Orchestra of St John's (London, UK)
- Order of St. James (Christian group)
- Order of St. John of Jerusalem (Knights of Malta)
- Order of the Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta
- Office of Staff Judge Advocate
- Office of Student Judicial Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
By doing this, NACUSO said, credit unions would take on the role of a registered Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction principal and broker-dealer compliance officer.
He has been a Securities professional since 1985, Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction since 1999 and has been a firm partner since 1987.
FINRA, SIPC, RIA, SIFMA), whose Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction is located at 1540 Chase Court, Riverdale, GA.
The Go/No-Go capability enables an electronic insurance application to be routed within an independent sales channel through a distributor, general agency, or office of supervisory jurisdiction (OSJ) in a broker-dealer.
In addition, IPI typically assumes all liability with respect to FINRA's Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction requirements.
CRD #145022, SIPC, RIA, SIMFA), whose Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction is located at 1540 Chase Court, Riverdale, GA.
During her 10-year tenure as the firm's chief compliance officer, she implemented a training program for more than 200 managers and designed and launched an Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction monitoring system.