As the director of the Office of Student Financial Services at the University of Texas, Melecki and his staff, who have been fielding phone calls from frustrated parents, are in a tough position: State funding for the school's loan and work-study programs will be reduced by nearly $14 million within the next two years.
What does OSFS stand for?
OSFS stands for Office of Student Financial Services (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSFS
We have 13 other meanings of OSFS in our Acronym Attic
- Olympiakos Syndesmos Filathlon Pireos (Greek: Olympiakos Fan Club of Pireas)
- Open Shortest Path First (RFC 1247; routing algorithm)
- Open Society Fund Prague (cultural foundation; Czech Republic)
- Orissa Social Forestry Project (India)
- Ottawa Senators Fan Page (hockey; Ottawa, Canada)
- Office of State-Federal Relations (Texas)
- Oil Spill Financial Responsibility
- Open Society Foundation Romania
- Orkney Springs Fire & Rescue (Basye, VA)
- Oblates of St. Francis de Sales (religious order)
- Old Shoes for Sale
- On Site Field Supply (drilling)
- Open Source and Free Software
- Order of St. Francis - Secular, 3rd Order Franciscan (religious order)
- Old School Freight Train (band)
- Open String Field Theory (physics)
- Oberstabsfeldwebel (German enlisted rank)
- Oklahoma Science Fiction Writers (online discussion group)
- OneSuite Fax
- Oberstabsgefreiter (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She previously served as assistant director of admissions and assistant director in the office of student financial services at the University of Central Florida, and also held various student support services positions at the University of Chicago.