From 1982 to 1990, he was the Chief Prosecutor for the Florida Office of Statewide Prosecution where he prosecuted organized crime cases and was responsible for the extradition, prosecution and conviction of Colombian drug kingpin Jose Antonio "Pepe" Cabrera.
What does OSWP stand for?
OSWP stands for Office of Statewide Prosecution (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSWP
We have 1 other meaning of OSWP in our Acronym Attic
- Olympics Summer World Games
- Open Source Writers Group (documentation)
- Operating Systems Working Group
- Operational Statistics Working Group
- Official Scrabble Words International (UK)
- Other Solid Waste Incinerator (incinerator designation; US EPA)
- Open Source Web Information Retrieval (France)
- Office of Solid Waste Management
- Oh Shoot We're Out
- Original Small Work of Art
- Ohio Sheep and Wool Program (Ohio Sheep Improvement Association)
- Office of Scientific and Weapons Research
- Office of Solid Waste Research (Illinois)
- On-Site Wastewater System (various locations)
- One Stop Write Shop
- Onestop Webshop (UK)
- Operating System Work Station
- Osteryoung Square Wave Stripping Voltammetry
- Open Source Web Template
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill authorizes the Office of Statewide Prosecution to initiate and pursue investigations for securities transactions and money laundering and to prosecute criminal violations.
Brought by the Office of Statewide Prosecution, the State alleged that the Crystal Ear was actually a hearing aid subject to regulation and prescription.
Ann Marie Smith, formerly a staff attorney with the Wisconsin State Public Defender, has become an assistant statewide prosecutor with the Office of Statewide Prosecution, with offices at 110 SE 6th St.
Gillespie, formerly of the Ninth Circuit State Attorney's Office, has joined the Office of Statewide Prosecution as an assistant statewide prosecutor, with offices at 135 W.
has joined the Office of Statewide Prosecution as an assistant statewide prosecutor, with offices at PL-01, The Capitol, Tallahassee 32399-1050, telephone (850)414-3700.
Stephanie Feldman, formerly an assistant state attorney in Miami-Dade, has joined the Office of Statewide Prosecution as an assistant statewide prosecutor, with offices at 110 S.
Meredith Charbula, formerly deputy general counsel at The Florida State University, has joined the Office of Statewide Prosecution, with offices at North Florida Bureau, PL-01, The Capitol, Tallahassee 32399-1050, telephone (850) 414-3700.