Taylor, former director of the Office of State Planning, will lead the discussion.
What does OSPL stand for?
OSPL stands for Office of State Planning (North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OSPL
We have 8 other meanings of OSPL in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Strategic Planning and Integration (Social Security Administration)
- Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (Washington State)
- Open Source E-Portfolio Initiative
- Open Source Promotion Institute (Japan)
- Operations Systems Planning and Integration
- OBRA Social del Personal de la Industria Cinematográfica
- Oregon Student Public Interest Research Group
- Ohio Society of Professional Journalists (Ohio)
- Odborovy Svaz Pracovniku Knihoven (Czech trade union library)
- Ocean Shores Public Library (Washington)
- Oliver Springs Public Library (Oliver Springs, TN)
- Omega Sektor Professional League (online gaming; UK)
- Overall Sound Pressure Level
- Oxford Student Publications Ltd. (independent publishing house; UK)
- Obra Social Para La Actividad Docente (Spanish: Welfare for the Teaching Profession; Argentina)
- Office of Student Programs Leadership Development (San Francisco State University; San Francisco, CA)
- Occupational Skills Profiles Model
- On-Site Performance Manager
- Onsite Property Manager (software)
- Operating System Power Management (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A fifth-generation Denverite, David has served as executive director of the Colorado Office of State Planning and Budgeting, chief of staff for Mayor Federico Pena and as a principal in Greenberg, Baron, Simon & Miller.
In Colorado, we sent out employee communications as the director of the Office of State Planning and Budgeting (the governor's budget office) began presentations of proposed budget reductions to the State's Joint Budget Committee, public presentations that were broadcast live over the Internet.
This far-reaching directive gives the office access to critical information and resources from state agencies such as the Department of Environmental Protection, the Office of State Planning, and the Department of Commerce.
Abbey Mayer, Director of the Office of State Planning, stated, "I know this is the only major project going on there (the Island of Hawaii).
He reiterated his support for a research and development tax credit and proposed that a staff person from the Office of State Planning, with some $400,000 in grants to municipalities, be employed to focus on encouraging municipalities to include workplace housing in their local zoning plans.
The Governor's Office of State Planning and Budgeting estimates that almost $300 million will have to be cut from the state's 2006-2007 budget.
Blueprint Communities program partners include: * Delaware Community Foundation * Delaware Community Investment Corporation * Delaware Community Legal Aid Society * Delaware State Housing Authority * First State Community Action Agency * First State Community Loan Fund * State of Delaware Office of State Planning Coordination * United Way of Delaware * Wachovia * Wilmington Savings Fund Society (WSFS) * Wilmington Trust Company Financial institutions that have representatives on the nine Blueprint Communities teams include Citicorp Trust Bank, JPMorganChase, PNC Bank, Wilmington Savings Fund Society and Wilmington Trust.