This excerpt from the Quarterly Economic and Revenue Report for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2009 has been reprinted with permission from the Kentucky Office of State Budget Director, For more information on Kentucky's economy, visit the Kentucky Office of State Budget Director's website at http://www.
What does OSB stand for?
OSB stands for Office of State Budget (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSB
We have 118 other meanings of OSB in our Acronym Attic
- Overall Satisfaction
- Ozone Source Apportionment Technology
- Objective Structured Assessment of Technical Skills (medical assessment)
- Organization of Students for African Unity (Montclair State University; New Jersey)
- Optimized Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index (agricultural research)
- Optimal Success at Work (nursing continuing education; California)
- Oriental Science Apparatus Workshops (est. 1919; India)
- Open Scripting Architecture EXtension
- Outstanding Soldier & Airman of the Year
- Oberes Seitenband (German: upper sideband)
- Office of Surveillance and Biometrics (Center for Devices and Radiological Health; US FDA)
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (Canada)
- Office Shortcut Bar (Microsoft Office)
- Officer Selection Battery
- Officer Selection Brief
- Official Sealed Bid (Wisconsin state procurement)
- Offset Spoke Bed (bicycle wheels)
- Olayan School of Business (American University; Lebanon)
- Old Saybrook (Amtrak station code; Old Saybrook, CT)
- Old School Books
Samples in periodicals archive:
The legislature is always looking for additional resources for Medicaid," says Les Boles, director of the South Carolina Office of State Budget.
a leading provider of data access, legacy renewal, and OS/390 enterprise system management solutions, today announced that the North Carolina Office of State Budget and Management (OSBM) has chosen NEON Systems Shadow Web Server(TM) product as the technological foundation for providing inter-state agency access to budgetary information.