America * FDA and Patient Interactions on Benefit/Risk Determinations, James Valentine, Program Analyst, Office of Special Health Issues, Food and Drug Administration * Patient Access to Pain Management , Stephanie Trunk and Joanne Hawana, Associates, Arent Fox; Lisa Pearlstein, Pain Medicine and Regulatory Lobbyist, American Society of Anesthesiologists Future areas that the coalition may focus on include the implementation of Health Insurance Exchanges and Essential Health Benefits packages, Medicaid expansion, expanded use of Health Information Technology and the proposed research methodology that will guide the activities of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI).
What does OSHI stand for?
OSHI stands for Office of Special Health Issues (US Food and Drug Administration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSHI
We have 4 other meanings of OSHI in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean State Higher Education Economic Development and Administrative Network, Inc (Rhode Island)
- Open Source Hardware Engineering Community
- Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Compliance Committee (US FAA)
- Office of Safety, Health and Environmental Management (Smithsonian Institution; Washington, DC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Education Program (New Jersey)
- Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Protection
- Occupational Safety and Health Education and Research Center (North Carolina)
- Ohio Society for Healthcare Facilities Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Institute (Jordan)
- Office of Special Health Initiatives (US FDA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Information Group (UK)
- Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program
- Osteoporosis Society of Hong Kong
- Open Source Hardware License
- Ordered Semantic Hyper-Linking (automated reasoning)
- Original Stars Hockey League
- Out-of-School-Hours Learning
- Optimal Self-Healing Loop Allocation
- Occupational Safety and Health Lead Body (United Kingdom)
- Out of School Hours Learning Initiative (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For assistance or information contact: Richard Klein Food and Drug Administration Office of Special Health Issues 5600 Fishers Lane, F-12 Rockville, MD 20857 voice: 301.
An e-mail list has been established by the Division of Antiviral Drug Products (Center for Drug Evaluation and Research) and the Office of Special Health Issues (Office of the Commissioner) of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to provide updates on safety and regulatory issues related to HIV/AIDS products.
If you are in doubt about whether an HIV home test kit you are considering using is approved, or if you have other questions related to HIV home test kits, you may call the HIV/AIDS Program of the FDA, in the Office of Special Health Issues for further information about this topic.
If consumers have other questions related to HIV home test kits, they can call the HIV/AIDS Program of the FDA, in the Office of Special Health Issues (301 827-4460) for further information.
Host: FDA's Office of Special Health Issues Featured speaker: Brenda Rose, Pharm.
gov/expandedaccess/ Host: FDA's Office of Special Health Issues (OSHI), 301-827-4460, OSHI@oc.
He supervised the FDA's Office of Public Affairs, Office of the Ombudsman, Office of Special Health Issues, Office of Executive Secretariat and Advisory Committee Oversight and Management.