The elaborate space communications networks that connect scientists and engineers with NASA's spacecraft is essential to all of NASA's missions and can be a challenging concept to comprehend," said Barbara Adde, a policy and strategic communications manager for the Office of Space Communications and Navigation at NASA Headquarters in Washington.
What does OSC stand for?
OSC stands for Office of Space Communications (NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSC
We have 356 other meanings of OSC in our Acronym Attic
- Oakville Soccer Club (est. 1972; Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Object Sub-class Code
- Objective Supply Capability
- Obstruent Sequencing Constraint
- Occupational Safety Committee (various locations)
- Ocean Sailing Club
- Ocean Shipping Consultants Limited (Surrey, England)
- Office of Scholarly Communication
- Office of Science (US Department of Energy)
- Office of Security Cooperation
- Office of Special Concerns (Philippines)
- Office of Special Counsel
- Office of Standards Compliance
- Office of Student Conduct (various schools)
- Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth (various locations)
- Office of the State Controller
- Office Supply Connection (Minnesota)
- Office Symbol Code
- Officer's Spouses' Club (USAF)
- Official Staff Commentary (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Program highlights include: Keynotes * Robert Spearing, Deputy Associate Administrator, Office of Space Communications and Navigation, NASA John H.