With funding from the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) and Illinois Office of Solid Waste Research, they sought materials that could remove mercury from combustion flue gases.
What does OSWR stand for?
OSWR stands for Office of Solid Waste Research (Illinois)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSWR
We have 2 other meanings of OSWR in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Statistics Working Group
- Official Scrabble Words International (UK)
- Other Solid Waste Incinerator (incinerator designation; US EPA)
- Open Source Web Information Retrieval (France)
- Office of Solid Waste Management
- Oh Shoot We're Out
- Original Small Work of Art
- Office of Statewide Prosecution (Florida)
- Ohio Sheep and Wool Program (Ohio Sheep Improvement Association)
- Office of Scientific and Weapons Research
- On-Site Wastewater System (various locations)
- One Stop Write Shop
- Onestop Webshop (UK)
- Operating System Work Station
- Osteryoung Square Wave Stripping Voltammetry
- Open Source Web Template
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Systems
- Optimizing Soil Water Use
- OPFOR Surrogate Wheeled Vehicle
- Macintosh Operating System X (Apple Computer, Inc.)