Department of Education's Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, is expected to highlight the administration's ongoing commitment to ensuring equal access to education for LGBT students.
What does OSDFS stand for?
OSDFS stands for Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other definition for OSDFS in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma State Department of Education
- Open Service Delivery Environment
- Open Source Desktop Environment
- Open Spaces for Dialogue and Enquiry (education methodology)
- Organización de Servicios Directos Empresarios (Argentina)
- Ontario Skills Development Employment Benefit (Canada)
- Open Source Developers' European Meeting
- Open Source Development Team Co., Ltd
- Operating System Development
- On-Site Disposal Facility
- Oakland Sustainable Design Guide (California)
- Oil Sands Developers Group (Canada)
- Open Source Development Group (computing)
- Os Senhores da Guerra
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Operating System Dependent Interface
- Operating Systems Design and Implementation (symposium)
- Operatori Sanitari di Diabetologia Italiani (Italian: Italian Diabetes Health Workers Association)
- Owen Sound Downtown Improvement Area (Canada)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense Identification Badge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also: The Department's Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools (OSDFS) has released the latest issue of "The Challenge" newsletter (http://www.
The Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools will focus on activities related to safe schools, crisis response, alcohol and drug prevention, health and well-being of students, and building strong character and citizenship.
The grants are housed within the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, which supports efforts to create safe schools, respond to crises, prevent drug and alcohol abuse, ensure the health and well being of students, and teach students good citizenship and character.
The Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools will gather 10 programs the agency already runs to help prevent violence, and drug and alcohol use, as well as foster good character and citizenry.
Department of Education Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools and from the Office of National Drug Control Policy.