Last August, the Office of Residential Life gave all prospective RA's--the student residential advisers who manage the freshmen dorms--a "Diversity Training Handbook" that averred, "all white people living in the United States" are racists, implicated in an "institutionally perpetuated system of exploitation and oppression.
What does ORL stand for?
ORL stands for Office of Residential Life (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ORL
We have 59 other meanings of ORL in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Junco (bird species Junco hyemalis)
- Cork, Ireland - Cork (Airport Code)
- Octopus Rhodopsin Kinase (genetics)
- Office Removal Kit (Microsoft Windows Deployment Tool)
- Office Resource Kit (Microsoft)
- Order of Random Knights
- Ordu Kaynakta Ayristirma Projesi
- Oak Ridge Kennel Club (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Oude Rooms Katholieke Ziekenhuis (Dutch: Old Roman Catholic Hospital; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Journal for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its related specialties
- Olfactory Receptor-Like Protein (neurobiology)
- Olivetti Research Laboratory (AT&T)
- Optical Return Loss
- Ordnance Release Line
- Orlando Executive Airport (Airport Code)
- Oto-Rhino Laryngologie (France)
- Otorhinolaryngology (head and neck practice)
- Opioid Receptor-Llike 1
- Optimum Repair Level Analysis
- Oral Reading for Language in Aphasia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jack Gibbons, associate director of the office of residential life at the University of California, Los Angeles, said about 75 percent of the university's 9,000 on-campus residents have laptops, and 25 percent have desktop computers, many of which are ``designer'' systems the students put together themselves.
14, 2002 Nova Southeastern University's Office of Residential Life is preparing to welcome students back to campus as they move into the Leo Goodwin Residence Hall on August 23, 2002.