for Wednesday (July 5) --(BUSINESS WIRE) Drexel President Constantine Papadakis to flip burgers at shindig celebrating the astounding success of the University's Office of Research and Graduate Studies; Rain or Shine What: Drexel University President Constantine Papadakis will be pulling double duty as host and grill master for upwards of 600 students, faculty and staff at an Independence Day celebration continuation bash in celebration of the tremendous success of the University's Office of Research and Graduate Studies.
What does ORGS stand for?
ORGS stands for Office of Research and Graduate Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ORGS
- Office for Residential & Greek Life (University of Southern California)
- Office of Racing, Gaming and Liquor (Australia)
- Organizational Level
- Office National de la Recherche Geologique et Minière (French)
- Organizational Modeling (Workshop)
- Olmsted Research Guide Online
- Occupational Rehabilitation Group of Canada (disability mangement)
- Office of Research Grants and Projects (Open University of Israel)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society (Canada)
- Organic Syntheses
- Outdoor Recreation Georgia Tech
- Organizational Work Order Number
- Odyssey Re Holdings
- Office of Rural Health (various locations)
- Operation Restore Hope
- Orlando Regional Healthcare (network; Florida)
- Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals (UK)
- Worcester, MA, USA - Worcester /James D O'Brien Field (Airport Code)