This includes the Office of Rent Administration, the Section 8 program, Asset Management and the Weatherization Assistance Program.
What does ORA stand for?
ORA stands for Office of Rent Administration (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORA
We have 141 other meanings of ORA in our Acronym Attic
- Odds Ratios Based on Logistic Regression
- Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division
- Operational Requirements/Military Characteristics
- Operations Research/Systems Analysis
- O'Reilly Associates (various organizations)
- Obligations Remboursables en Actions (French: Bonds Reimbursable in Shares)
- Obsolete or Redundant Acronym (humor)
- Office of Ratepayers Advocates (California)
- Office of Regional Affairs
- Office of Regulatory Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served as Bureau Chief in the Office of Rent Administration from 1999 until 2001, when she was promoted to Assistant Commissioner.
Through its Office of Rent Administration (ORA), our agency administers rent control and rent stabilization laws and regulations governing 1.
The Office of Rent Administration will have a decision on this in the future.