Although that order is currently stayed, if the Supreme Court grants review and affirms, thousands of cases declined by the public defender will go to the office of regional counsel [for the Third DCA jurisdiction]," Kayanan noted.
What does ORC stand for?
ORC stands for Office of Regional Counsel
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ORC
We have 195 other meanings of ORC in our Acronym Attic
- Oncoplastic Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Online Railway Bookshop
- Open Relay Behaviour-modification System
- Open Relay Blocking System (spam-blocking website)
- Oregon Recreational Boat Survey (Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- Optometrists Registration Board of Victoria (Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia)
- Oldman River Basin Water Quality Initiative (Canada)
- Open Relay Blackhole Zones
- Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing
- Office of Radiation Control (Delaware)
- Office of Regulatory Compliance
- Office of Research Coordination
- Office of the Regional Commissioner
- Officers' Reserve Corps
- Offshore Racing Council (sailboat racing)
- Ohio Revised Code
- Ombudsman Resource Center
- Omladinski Resursni Centar (Serbian: Youth Resource Center; Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Online Resource Centre
- Online Rights Canada (grassroots organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hooker refused to return a phone call, and the VA's Office of Regional Counsel referred questions to the public affairs department.
Marie Rongone, of the EPA's office of regional counsel, declined comment, saying the agency is reviewing Lockheed's report and is not expected to make any decisions until after the agencies meet.
Information regarding the list of PRPs may be obtained by contacting Peter Raack, Office of Regional Counsel, U.
CONTACT: EPA Alan Dion, Office of Regional Counsel, 404/562-9587 Carl Terry, Press Office, 404/562-8325
Henderson, II, of Pappalardo's Civil Bureau, in coordination with Ken Moraff of EPA's Office of Regional Counsel.
Persons interested in obtaining additional information about the site, including the cleanup agreement, may contact Andrea Madigan, Office of Regional Counsel, at 404/347-2641, ext.