assistant archivist for the Office of Records Services, will serve as interim acting director of the NDC.
What does ORS stand for?
ORS stands for Office of Records Services (US government)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORS
We have 172 other meanings of ORS in our Acronym Attic
- Oak Ridge Schools (Tennessee)
- Obligated Reserve Section
- Observatoire Régional de la Santé
- Occurrence Reporting Section
- Occurrence Reporting System
- Ocean Rowing Society
- Octopole Reaction System (mass spectrometry)
- Oculo-Respiratory Syndrome
- Offensive Radar System
- Office for Recreation and Sport (Australia)
- Office of Regulatory Staff
- Office of Research and Statistics (Social Security)
- Office of Research Services
- Office of Research Support (various schools)
- Office of Retirement Services (Michigan)
- Office Repeater Shelf
- Oil Recovery System
- Omnificent Role-playing System (gaming)
- On-Line Reprogramming System
- Oneida Research Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company also supports USCIS Office of Records services with the tracking and accounting of more than 62 million immigration files.
Additionally, at the INS, he served as the deputy director for the Office of Records Services, director of the Immigration Card Facility, and acting director of the Alien Documentation Branch.