The total one-acre property at 509 Hinsdale Road was assessed at $147,400, according to the Onondaga County Office of Real Property Services Web site.
What does ORPS stand for?
ORPS stands for Office of Real Property Service (New York State)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORPS
We have 8 other meanings of ORPS in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Retirement Pension Plan
- Open Reduction and Percutaneous Pinning
- Open Robotics Peripheral Platform
- Optimized Relativistic Pseudopotential
- Ordinary Reasonable and Prudent Person (law)
- Office of Recreation and Park Resources
- Organic Roman Provence Rooibos (tea)
- Oregon Regional Primate Research Center
- Occurrence Reporting Processing System (US Department of Energy)
- Ocean Reef Primary School (Perth, Australia)
- Office of Research and Public Service (University of New Hampshire)
- Office of Research Programs and Services (New College of Florida)
- Oklahoma Recreation and Park Society (Tulsa, OK)
- Open Role-Playing System (gaming)
- Operations Research and Production Systems (University of Arizona)
- Outdoor Recreation, Parks and Tourism
- Oregon Parent Training and Information Center (Salem, OR)
- Open Response Question
- Optimal Reorder Quantity
- Organized Raiders of Quellious (video gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concord Communications today announced that the New York State Office of Real Property Service (ORPS) has selected the eHealth(R) Suite to proactively manage and monitor the state agency's IT infrastructure including its Albany headquarters and five regional offices throughout New York.
According to a spokesperson for the State Office of Real Property Services, Nassau would need special legislation passed by the State legislature that would override the Class One and Class Two caps in the year of the revaluation.