Ms Falla s expertise has been developed over many years of service to the Victorian justice system, particularly through her roles with the Office of Public Prosecutions and the Department of Justice, Mr Clark said.
What does OPP stand for?
OPP stands for Office of Public Prosecutions (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPP
We have 136 other meanings of OPP in our Acronym Attic
- Off-load Preparation Party
- Off-Peak Power
- Offentligt Privat Partnerskab (Swedish: Public Private Partnership)
- Office of Patent Publication
- Office of Pesticide Programs
- Office of Physical Plant (Pennsylvania State University)
- Office of Polar Programs (National Science Foundation)
- Office of Policy and Planning
- Office of Pollution Prevention
- Office of Program Performance (Legal Services Corporation)
- Office Professional Plus (Microsoft product name)
- Official Party Poopers :-)
- Old People's Pot (song lyrics)
- Omega Psi Phi (Fraternity)
- Ontario Paintball Place
- Ontario Provincial Police (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Promenade Position (dance)
- Opening Price Point
- Operation Process Plan
- Operational Planning Process (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of Public Prosecutions said in a statement that the cost of an extradition would not be considered in the decision to pursue Puneet.
The Bill has been developed in consultation with a specialist Jury Directions Advisory Group that included high-level representatives from the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court, County Court, the Victorian Bar, the Office of Public Prosecutions, the Judicial College of Victoria, Victoria Legal Aid and academics specialising in jury research.