The FDAs Office of Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment needs to be expanded and brought into the 21st century.
What does OPDRA stand for?
OPDRA stands for Office of Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Online Professional Development Program
- Oregon Prescription Drug Program
- Oracle Product Data Quality
- Ordre Professionnel des Diététistes du Québec
- Office of Planning and Development Review (Portland, WA)
- Office of Policy Development and Research
- Office of Primary Development Responsibility
- Online Psychics and Divination Readers
- Oregon Partnership for Disaster Resilience (Eugene, OR)
- Organization for the Protection of Democratic Rights
- Occupant Position Detection System (Honda)
- Office of Project Development Services (Department of Interior and Local Government; Philippines)
- Office of Public Defense Services (Oregon)
- Offshore Petroleum Discharge System
- Open Publication Distribution System
- Organ for Politics, Defence and Security
- Overseas Personal Development Services (est. 1996; UK)
- Opposing Pull Duel Test
- Occupational Pensions Defence Union (London, UK)
- Operation Protocol Data Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FDA's Office of Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment (OPDRA) has awarded Premier a multi-year contract to provide the agency access to information in the databases relating to inpatient drug use in hospitals.
Divisions within the FDA that use IMS HEALTH data include the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research's (CDER) Office of Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment (OPDRA), Division of Drug Marketing, Advertising and Communications (DDMAC) and the Office of the Commissioner.