The Office of Population Affairs (OPA) within the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health (OASH), within HHS, is conducting a multi-year public awareness campaign, to increase public awareness of embryo donation and ultimately promote the use of embryo donation as a family building option.
What does OPA stand for?
OPA stands for Office of Population Affairs
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OPA
We have 218 other meanings of OPA in our Acronym Attic
- Observations Programme Area (JCOMM)
- Oferta Pública de Adquisición (de Acciones)
- Oferta Publica de Adquisicion (Spanish)
- Offenporigen Asphaltdeckschicht (German: Porous Asphalt Surface Layer)
- Offense Per Acre (gaming)
- Offerta Pubblica Di Acquisto (Italian)
- Office of Payroll Administration
- Office of Pharmacy Affairs (HHS)
- Office of Planning and Analysis (various locations)
- Office of Policy Analysis
- Office of Premarket Approval
- Office of Price Administration
- Office of Professional Accountability (Seattle Police Department)
- Office of Professional Attachment
- Office of Program Appraisal
- Office of Protection and Advocacy (aka P&A; persons with disabilities; Connecticut)
- Office of Public Advocacy (various locations)
- Office of Public Affairs
- Office of Public Assistance
- Office of the Patient Advocate
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) In addition, program priorities issued by the Office of Population Affairs, the agency that administers Title X, specify "partnering with other community-based health and social services providers.
Other customers include the Office of Population Affairs (OPA), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), and other US federal government agencies.
Lieberman is a consultant to the Office of Population Affairs, U.
Each year, Congress decides how much funding to appropriate for Title X, and the Office of Population Affairs allocates funds among the 10 federal regions.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Office of Population Affairs of the U.
Funding thus far has been provided through demonstration and research grants from the CDC and the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Population Affairs, but long-term sustainability remains a challenge.
Casey Foundation, the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Population Affairs and the Department of California, Office of Family Planning.