The Office of Personnel Management "estimates a minimum of 2,900 political appointees will be affected by the freeze on discretionary awards, bonuses and similar payments," a senior administration official told AFP, speaking on condition of anonymity.
What does OPE stand for?
OPE stands for Office of Personnel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPE
We have 63 other meanings of OPE in our Acronym Attic
- Organ for Politics, Defence and Security
- Overseas Personal Development Services (est. 1996; UK)
- Opposing Pull Duel Test
- Occupational Pensions Defence Union (London, UK)
- Operation Protocol Data Unit
- Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence (New York)
- Oxygen-Powered Demand Valve (artificial ventilation)
- Objective Personal Defense Weapon
- Oracle Product Development Exchange
- Office of Performance and Evaluation (Idaho)
- Office of Physical Education
- Office of Planning and Evaluation
- Office of Postdoctoral Education (various locations)
- Office of Postsecondary Education (Department of Education)
- Office of Procurement Executive
- Offre Publique d'Echange
- Oficina de Proyectos Especiales (Spanish: Office of Special Projects; Peru)
- One Person Enterprise (business designation)
- One Pion Exchange
- Online Professional Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Office of Personnel Management , being litigated by the Boston-based gay rights group Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD), Tauro said DOMA violates the Fourteenth Amendment's equal protection guarantee.
The authority stems from regulations issued by the Office of Personnel Management and published in the Federal Register.
White House spokesman Trent Duffy said that a number of federal agencies have been directed to offer faith-based health plans, including Housing and Urban Development, the Justice and Agriculture departments, and the Office of Personnel Management.
Office of Personnel Management, makes it easy to compare benefits of programs to find the ones that are best for you.
But he has no authority to do so, she says, because "interpretation of the Civil Service Reform Act resides exclusively with the Office of Personnel Management.
Office of Personnel Management, Office of the Inspector General requesting documents related to Celexa(R), a prescription medication approved for the treatment of depression.
Failing grades were given to Defense, Justice, State, Veterans Affairs, Treasury, Energy, Interior, Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Agriculture, plus the Agency for International Development, Office of Personnel Management, Small Business Administration and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.