And the firm that was supposed to be monitoring SAIC's quality compliance, Spherion, had an interesting link to the city official overseeing CityTime: Before joining the Bloomberg administration, Joel Bondy, the executive director of the Office of Payroll Administration (OPA) had worked for as a consultant on CityTime .
What does OPA stand for?
OPA stands for Office of Payroll Administration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPA
We have 218 other meanings of OPA in our Acronym Attic
- Outpost 2 (computer game)
- Overt Psychological Peacetime Program
- Opposing Force
- Opposing Force Capture the Flag (mod for half-life game)
- Observations Programme Area (JCOMM)
- Oferta Pública de Adquisición (de Acciones)
- Oferta Publica de Adquisicion (Spanish)
- Offenporigen Asphaltdeckschicht (German: Porous Asphalt Surface Layer)
- Offense Per Acre (gaming)
- Offerta Pubblica Di Acquisto (Italian)
- Office of Pharmacy Affairs (HHS)
- Office of Planning and Analysis (various locations)
- Office of Policy Analysis
- Office of Population Affairs
- Office of Premarket Approval
- Office of Price Administration
- Office of Professional Accountability (Seattle Police Department)
- Office of Professional Attachment
- Office of Program Appraisal
- Office of Protection and Advocacy (aka P&A; persons with disabilities; Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the organizations represented are NYNEX, the New York City Office of Payroll Administration, the American Payroll Association, the State of New York and Nassau and Suffolk County.