Acknowledgments This project was supported by DOE Office of Nuclear Physics (DE-FG02-03ER41258) and ORNL.
What does ONP stand for?
ONP stands for Office of Nuclear Physics (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ONP
We have 39 other meanings of ONP in our Acronym Attic
- Omni-Directional/No Channel Assignment
- One Night One Industry (construction industry annual show)
- Old New Orleans Iron Forge (Jefferson, LA)
- Origin Normal Fare Open Jaw (airfare construction)
- Off-Normal Operating Procedure
- Office of Naval Officer Procurement (US Navy)
- Österreichisches Normungsinstitut (Austrian Standards Institute)
- Onthaal Nieuwkomers Oost Vlaanderen (Dutch: Welcome Newcomers East Flanders)
- Orientation to Nontraditional Occupations for Women (Ohio)
- Office National des Postes du Mali (National Post Office of Mali)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgements This work is supported by the Office of Nuclear Physics of U.
Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Physics, under grant No DE-FG02-97ER41042.