The Indian Oil Valuation Negotiated Rulemaking Committee will advise the Office of Natural Resources Revenue on regulations to address the valuation of Indian oil as they relate to the major portion requirement in Indian oil and gas leases.
What does ONRR stand for?
ONRR stands for Office of Natural Resources Revenue (US DOI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ONRR
- Office of Naval Research Geography Branch
- Old Negev Research Institute (Egyptian writings)
- Oregon Natural Resources Institute (Oregon State University)
- Osaka National Research Institute (Osaka, Japan)
- Office of Naval Research International Field Office
- Ontario Network on the Regional Innovation System (collective learning assessment; Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Naval Research, London
- Ospedale Nuovo Regina Margherita (Italian: New Hospital of Queen Margherita)
- Off-Nominal Requirement
- Office of Natural Resource Restoration (New Jersey)
- Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- Office of Naval Research Resident Representative
- Ontario Nest Records Scheme (Canada)
- Ontario Natural Resources Safety Association (Canada)
- Office of Natural Resources Trustee (New Mexico)
- Old Norse Runic (linguistics)
- Outstanding National Resource Water (Clean Water Act designation)
- Outstanding National Resource Water (EPA designation for bodies of water)
- Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority
- Liverpool to Halifax Slow (routing designation; US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, 2010, the revenue collection arm of the former MMS became the Office of Natural Resources Revenue.
The Office of Natural Resources Revenue will be ensconced in a different Interior division and headed by Rhea Suh, Interior's assistant secretary for policy, management and budget.