With added funding for additional positions, the FEMA Office of National Capital Region Coordination will be a larger, more capable organization and a partner for our regional mission.
What does ONCRC stand for?
ONCRC stands for Office of National Capital Region Coordination (United States Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of ONCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the National Counterintelligence Executive (US government)
- Ontario Native Council on Justice (Canada)
- Optical Networks Control and Management
- Office of NOAA Corps Operations
- Or Nearest Cash Offer (classified ads)
- Online Conference Registration and Reporting (meeting planning software)
- Office of Neighborhood Commercial Revitalization (Detroit, MI)
- Optic Nerve Coloboma-Renal Disease
- Organizatia Nationala Cercetasii Romaniei (Romainan scouting)
- Outside the National Capitol Region
- Office of National and Community Service (New York Office of Children and Family Services)
- Office of Native Cancer Survivorship (est. 2000; Alaska)
- Open Nederlandse Chemie Sportdagen (Dutch: Dutch Open Chemistry Sports Days)
- Open Network Computer Server
- optic nerve diameter and cross sectional area
- Oyama National College of Technology (Japan)
- Ortho-Normality Constrained Variation
- Open Network Computing eXternal Data Representation
- Observatoire National de la Délinquance (French: National Crime Trends Observatory)
- October, November, December
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Ardent Management Consulting (ArdentMC) successfully provided integration support to the Office of National Capital Region Coordination for the National Level Exercise 2-08 (NLE 2-08) May 1 - 8.
WASHINGTON -- The region's private sector is eager to work with the Office of National Capital Region Coordination in the new federal Department of Homeland Security that received final approval from Congress today, Greater Washington Board of Trade president Robert A.