Grant Colfax, Director of the Office of National AIDS Policy charting the progress of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy at two years and next steps * Dr.
What does ONAP stand for?
ONAP stands for Office of National Aids Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ONAP
We have 2 other meanings of ONAP in our Acronym Attic
- Organizzazione Nazionale Assaggiatori Formaggi (Italian: National Organization of Cheese Tasters; est. 1989; Italy)
- Office National d'Allocations Familiales pour Travailleurs Salariés (Belgium)
- On Numbers and Games (John H. Conway book on combinatorial game theory)
- Ottawa News Administrators Group (Ottawa, Canada)
- Off-Network Access Line
- Oficina Nacional de La Mujer (Spanish: National Office for Women; Guatemala)
- Ohio Nursing Articulation Model
- Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute
- Oil Natural Air Natural (cooling method)
- Organisation of North American Nations (from the book Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace)
- Office of Native American Programs
- Office of Network Architecture Planning (Sprint)
- One Network Architecture Plan
- Oneida Nation Arts Program (Oneida Tribe of Indians; Oneida, WI)
- Other Non-Affective Psychosis (psychiatry)
- Occurrence Notification And Report Program
- Office of Naval Acquisition Support
- Ontario Native Affairs Secretariat (Canada)
- Organizzazione Nazionale Assaggiatori Salumi (Italian: National Salami Tasters Organization)
- Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications (Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such policies include the National HIV/AIDS Strategy issued by the White House Office of National AIDS Policy and provisions in the Affordable Care Act aimed at improving health care and outcomes for the estimated 1.
The White House Office of National AIDS Policy said it will hold a series of HIV/AIDS strategy meetings across the country to focus attention on critical issues and to encourage action at the state and local levels.
html--along with a White House fact sheet, and a discussion led by Carol Thompson, White House Office of National AIDS Policy.
In another instance, Scott Evertz, director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy, was recently shifted to the U.
In the case of the homosexual lobby, Bush has already shown solidarity by appointing openly homosexual men as the head of the Office of National AIDS Policy and as Ambassador to Romania, and declined to oppose an amendment approved by the House of Representatives allowing domestic partnership benefits for homosexual employees of the District of Columbia.
Sandra Thurman, director of the Office of National AIDS Policy, said the president's proposal would help many people with HIV keep their Medicaid benefits while they work.
Crowley, MPH, Director, Office of National AIDS Policy, Senior Advisor on Disability Policy Jennifer Kates, MA, MPA, Director, HIV Policy, The Kaiser Family Foundation When: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 10:00 - 11:00 AM Where: Barbara Jordan Conference Center Kaiser Family Foundation 1330 G Street, N.