html Every day, a teen as young as 15-years-old is faced with this very question for the first time at the Office of Motor Vehicles while applying for his/her first driver's license.
What does OMV stand for?
OMV stands for Office of Motor Vehicles
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMV
We have 28 other meanings of OMV in our Acronym Attic
- Optimum Multi-User Detection
- Olympia Microcomputer User Group (Olympia, WA)
- Omaha Macintosh User Group (Omaha, NE)
- One Market Under God (book)
- Offline Machine Unit Hours
- Ohio Model United Nations
- Object Mapping Using Reflection
- Ohio Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Output Multiplexer
- Oblates of the Virgin Mary (religious order)
- Ongoing Monitoring and Verification (UN and International Atomic Energy Agency; Iraq)
- Open Market Value (automobiles)
- Open Media Vault
- Orbital Maneuvering Vehicle
- Österr Mineralöl Verwaltung (Austrian Mineral Oil Administration)
- Outer Membrane Vesicle
- Österreichische Mineralölverwaltung (German)
- Office of Military and Veterans Affairs (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Ontario Military Vehicle Association (est. 1986; Ontario, Canada)
- Optimum Magnified Visual Angle
Samples in periodicals archive:
The special election was held to replace the seat vacated by Democrat Senator Nick Gautreaux, who was appointed by Governor Bobby Jindal to direct the Office of Motor Vehicles.
465 million in 2007, according to the Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration's Office of Motor Vehicles.
The Office of Motor Vehicles in the Department of Finance & Administration recently mailed notices informing new and used car dealers and rental car agencies that state law prohibits the use of unofficial license plates on the rear of a motor vehicle.
Rex McDonald, director of Information Services for the State Department of Public Safety, initially brought the program to Kay Hodges, commissioner of the Office of Motor Vehicles.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating and placed the following Assured Guaranty insured issues on Rating Watch Negative: Southern Tioga School District (PA) --$8,035,000 general obligation (GO) bonds series 2009A; Wharton (TX) --$4,000,000 GO tax & revenue certificates of obligation series 2009; Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities & Community Development Authority (LA) --$4,820,000 (Livingston Parish Office of Motor Vehicles Project) revenue bonds series 2009.
ACS , a premier provider of business process and information technology outsourcing solutions, announced today that it has signed a business process outsourcing (BPO) contract renewal with the State of Louisiana's Office of Motor Vehicles (OMV) to continue providing an array of document management services.
The Arkansas Office of Motor Vehicles reserves the right to deny a plate based on the letter or number combination selected.