Additionally, Gardner was co-editor of the Coal Mining Reference Book published by the Kentucky Mining Institute, which is recommended by the Kentucky Office of Mine Safety and Licensing as a study guide for the mine foreman's exam.
What does OMSL stand for?
OMSL stands for Office of Mine Safety and Licensing (Kentucky)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMSL
We have 3 other meanings of OMSL in our Acronym Attic
- One Million Sustainable Homes (UK)
- Office of Monitoring and School Improvement
- Open, Modular, Scalable, Integrated
- Operation and Maintenance Support Information
- Optimum Mortgage Services Inc. (Eagen, MN)
- Oregon Materials Science Institute (est. 1985)
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Oregon Migrant Student Information System
- Ohio Mine Subsidence Insurance Underwriting Association (Columbus, OH)
- Office of Medical Service Learning (Indiana University)
- Oil Management Services Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Old Mutual Securities Limited (UK)
- Optimum Manufacturing Solutions Ltd. (British Columbia, Canada)
- Ottawa Mixed Softball League (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio Middle School Lacrosse Association
- Office of Multicultural Student Language Education
- Old Mission San Miguel (California)
- Operational Mode Summary Mission Profile
- Office of Micronesian Status Negotiations
- Ole Miss Sports News
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration ("MSHA") and the Kentucky Office of Mine Safety and Licensing ("OMSL"), the Excel No.
We are especially grateful to the Mine Safety and Health Administration and the Kentucky Office of Mine Safety and Licensing for their unwavering support and assistance.