Peggy Ritchie-Matsumoto is deputy director of the Office of Management Information Systems and Systems Strategy for the Ohio DRC.
What does OMI stand for?
OMI stands for Office of Management Information
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of OMI
We have 146 other meanings of OMI in our Acronym Attic
- Owensboro-Medical Health System (Owensboro, KY)
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Ontario Municipal Health and Safety Representatives Association
- Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (West Virginia, USA)
- Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Old Men and Heavy Weights (US paintball team)
- Oblates of Mary Immaculate (religious order)
- Ocean Mammal Institute
- Offender Management Inspection (UK)
- Office des Migrations Internationales (France)
- Office of Medical Informatics (various schools)
- Office of Military Instruction
- Office of the Medical Investigator (New Mexico)
- Ohio Mechanical Institute (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Old Man Intake (automobile air intake modification)
- Olford Ministries International
- Olympic Medical Institute (UK)
- Oocyte Maturation Inhibitor
- Open Market, Inc.
- Open Messaging Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technical and coordination services were provided by the Office of Management Information Systems and the UMASS Office of the President.