Teamsters Local 237 represents the school safety agents and has repeatedly tried to address this 20 percent pay inequity through contract negotiations with the city's Office of Labor Relations, but it has refused to engage.
What does OLR stand for?
OLR stands for Office of Labor Relations
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OLR
We have 43 other meanings of OLR in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Land Quality (Indiana Department of Environmental Management)
- Officer Like Qualities (Indian Air Force)
- Organizational Leadership and Quality (degree program)
- Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination
- Our Lady Queen of Heaven (Lake Charles, LA)
- Our Lady Queen of Martyrs (Catholic parish; Detroit, MI)
- Our Lady Queen of Peace
- On Line Quick Reference
- Observation Location Refinement
- Offensive Line Rating (football statistic)
- Office of Legislative Research (Connecticut)
- Office of Licensing and Registration (Maine)
- Offline Reader (computer conferencing)
- On Location Repair
- On-Line Registration
- On-Line Replaceable
- One Life Revolution (AIDS; Malaysia)
- Online Learning Record (various locations)
- Online Realty (Canada)
- Online Reconfiguration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sands at one time was general counsel of New York City's Office of Labor Relations, and for 30 years has handled disputes involving issues of race, gender, age, national origin and sexual orientation.
From 1985 to 1990 he was first the deputy general counsel and later the general counsel at the New York City Mayor's Office of Labor Relations.
She began her career as a staff attorney in the Connecticut Office of Labor Relations.