Citizens followed with a press release to clarify that it had not eliminated its corporate integrity functions, but realigned them under other business units, including the Office of Internal Audit, the Ethics Officer and the Employee Relations Office.
What does OIA stand for?
OIA stands for Office of Internal Audit (government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OIA
We have 89 other meanings of OIA in our Acronym Attic
- Oxygen Index
- Office of Information & Technology (various locations)
- Office of Information - Navy
- O Instituto Ambiental (Portuguese: The Environmental Institute)
- Oahu Interscholastic Association
- Oceanic Industries Association
- Office of Imagery Analysis (CIA)
- Office of Indian Affairs
- Office of Instructional Assistance
- Office of Internal Affairs
- Office of International Activities (EPA)
- Office of International Affairs
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Information Analysis
- Official Information Act (New Zealand Parliament)
- Old Ignatian Association
- Old Indo-Aryan (linguistics)
- Only in America
- Ono International Association (Japan)
- Open Intelligence Agency
- Operational Impact Assessment (military rating of the impact of testing failures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio's Office of Internal Audit will perform internal control audits designed to do what for the State of Ohio?
Moreover, Oleh Havrylyshyn, the former deputy director in the Office of Internal Audit at the International Monetary Fund, shows in her new book, Divergent Paths in Post-Communist Transformation, that by virtually all the relevant criteria, from growth rates to corruption, Central European nations have performed significantly better than formerly communist countries that took a more gradualist or haphazard approach to reform, such as Russia and Ukraine.
Since 1996, she has served as a lead auditor in the Office of Internal Audits at Nationwide home office in Columbus.