At left, NLC President Ted Ellis, left, and First Vice President Marie Lopez Rogers, right, speak to David Agnew, director of the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs at a briefing held at the White House during the Congressional City Conference.
What does OIGA stand for?
OIGA stands for Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OIGA
We have 1 other meaning of OIGA in our Acronym Attic
- Oberst Im Generalstabdienst (Colonel - Germany)
- Object Interaction Graph
- Office of Inspector General (Department of Health & Human Services)
- Office of the Inspector General
- Options d'Intérêt Général (French: General Interest Options)
- Orbital Information Group
- Order of Ikhamanga (South Africa)
- Organisation Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Organization)
- OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) Interoperability Group
- occipito-iliaque gauche antérieure
- Ohio Insurance Guaranty Association
- Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association (Concho, Oklahoma)
- Oregon Insurance Guaranty Association
- Other Income Generating Activity
- Oakland Interfaith Gospel Choir
- Oklahoma Indian Gaming Commission
- Oh, I Get It
- Oil Ignition/Gas Injection
- Oncologic Imaging Guided Intervention
- Office of the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This session was the latest in a series of outreach efforts by the Department's Office of Intergovernmental Affairs.
He also named Jodi Archambault Gillette, also from the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, as a deputy associate director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, the first Indian woman to hold that position.
Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs.
They also will be meeting with a representative of President Clinton's Office of Intergovernmental Affairs.
Department of the Interior and later as counselor to then-Secretary Bruce Babbitt and director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, U.
Thanks to the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs for facilitating such a valuable forum for open discussion with White House policymakers," said NLC President Ted Ellis, mayor of Bluffton, Ind.
Deputy Administrator and Chief Operating Officer for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and Ruben Barrales, Deputy Assistant to President George Bush and Director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs are both expected to speak.