46, online: Office of Human Subjects Research (http://ohsr.
What does OHSR stand for?
OHSR stands for Office of Human Subjects Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHSR
We have 2 other meanings of OHSR in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Health and Safety Program (various universities)
- Occupational Health Surveillance Program (Massachusetts)
- Office of High School Programs (Chicago, IL)
- Office of Highway Safety Planning (Michigan)
- Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness (New Jersey)
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy Committee
- Ohio School Plant Managers Association
- Oral Health Status Questionnaire (dentistry)
- Occupational Health and Safety Regulation
- Office of Health Services Research (West Virginia University)
- Orchestral Harmonie Salindres - Rousson
- Oklahoma High School Rodeo Association
- Ontario High School Rodeo Association
- Occupational Health and Safety Service (UK)
- Occupational Health and Safety Staff
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Ovigerous-Hair Stripping Substance (biology)
- Ohio High School Speech League
- Oregon High School Speech League Coaches Association (Albany, OR)
- Occupational Health and Safety Technologist
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report notes that NIH regulations on human trials extend to collaborations with foreign researchers, and it recommends that NIH set up an Office of Human Subjects Research to prevent further infractions.