Before the end of this year, FHWA's Office of Highway Policy Information will produce the 66th edition of Highway Statistics, making it one of the longest running, continuously published agency documents.
What does OHPI stand for?
OHPI stands for Office of Highway Policy Information (FHWA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OHPI
We have 1 other meaning of OHPI in our Acronym Attic
- Ottawa High Performance Centre (Canada)
- Ohio Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Oak Hill Police Department
- Obsessive Harry Potter Disorder
- Office of Housing, Planning and Development (Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Development Disabilities)
- Oh planning+design (architecture firm; Portland, Oregon)
- Ontario Heritage Properties Database (searchable database of government-protected, architectural-heritage properties)
- Oral Health and Preventive Dentistry (journal)
- Ontario Health Promotion Email (Canada)
- On Hold Pending Funds
- Online Hate Prevention Institute (Australia)
- Oregon Health Policy Institute (Oregon Health and Sciences University)
- Ontario Health Plan for an Influenza Pandemic (Canada)
- Oak Harbor Public Library (Ohio)
- Organizacji Harcerskiej Polski Ludowej (Polish: Polish People's Organization for Scouts)
- OhioHealth Physician Management Services
- Overhead Processor for Multiplexer Section (Unit)
- Ohio Historic Preservation Office
- Organization Health Program Officer
- Oak Hill Platinum Partners (Rye Brook, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Printed copies of the report are available from the Office of Highway Policy Information, FHWA, Room 3306, 400 7th St.
As time and technology have changed the way FHWA's Office of Highway Policy Information conducts business, Highway Statistics has moved into the technological age.