director of the Office of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention at Emory University.
What does OHP stand for?
OHP stands for Office of Health Promotion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHP
We have 85 other meanings of OHP in our Acronym Attic
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (comics)
- Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin
- Observatoire de Haute-Provence (French observatory)
- Occupational Health Physician
- Occupational Health Program (various organizations)
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Ocean Hemispheres Project
- Ochotnicze Hufce Pracy (Polish: Volunteer Labor Corps)
- Office of Health Policy (various locations)
- Office of Health Protection (various locations)
- Office of Historic Preservation
- Ohio Highway Patrol
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol (Oklahoma Department of Public Safety)
- One Hour Photo (movie)
- One Hundred Percent
- Open House Party (radio show)
- Open Humanities Press
- Operation Head Pigeon (Invader Zim fan club)
- Operational Hydrology Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case of Urban Private College administrative awareness of the external funding further supported the perception of the office of health promotion and the student affairs division in general as one of pursuing excellence.
This experience was preceded by five years of employment with Pennsylvania State University where she served as the assistant director for Residence Hall programs and managed a peer-based education program for the university's Office of Health Promotion and Education.