In fact, from 1974 when the Federal assistance programs began until their termination in 1981, the Federal Government invested approximately $200 million in HMO development (Lewis, 1981; office of Health Maintenance Organizations, 1984).
What does OHMO stand for?
OHMO stands for Office of Health Maintenance Organizations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OHMO in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Hazardous Materials Exemptions and Approvals
- Oklahoma Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Commission
- Occupational Health Managers Forum (est. 1976; UK)
- Oxford Homeless Medical Fund (UK)
- Oakland Homeschool Music, Inc. (Springfield Township, MI)
- Office de l'Harmonisation dans le Marché Intérieur (French: judical council in the European Union mainly dedicated to patents)
- Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre (Canada)
- Occupational Health Management Information System (US Army)
- Occupational Medicine and Hygiene Laboratory (UK)
- Occupational Health Management Model (construction industry)
- Occupational Health Maintenance Program
- Office of Habitat Management and Permitting (Alaska)
- One Hundred More Poems from the Japanese (book)
- Oral Health Maintenance Program
- Oral Health Maternity Program (CIGNA Dental)
- Ontario Hot Mix Producers Association
- Office of Hazardous Materials Regulation (US ATF)
- Ohio Military Reserve (Ohio)
- One Heart, Many Rhythms (Santa Fe, NM)
- Oak Hill Middle School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Health and Human Services), Office of Health Maintenance Organizations.
He also served as the first director of the federal Office of Health Maintenance Organizations (OHMO), during the Carter administration.