He served as deputy director of the White House Office of National AIDS policy and director of the Office of HIV/AIDS Policy at the Department of Health and Human Services during the Clinton administration.
What does OHAP stand for?
OHAP stands for Office of HIV/AIDS Policy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHAP
We have 4 other meanings of OHAP in our Acronym Attic
- Organización Hebrea Argentina MACABI (Jewish Community Center; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Oak Hill Association of Neighborhoods (Austin, TX)
- Ohio Health Advocacy Network (Columbus, OH)
- Optical Hybrid Access Network
- Optical Hawaiian Array for Nanoradian Astronomy
- Organized Human Interface and Network Artificial Intelligence System (voice-activated toy)
- Ohio Air National Guard
- Occupational Hygiene Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Orthogonalized Hybrid Atomic Orbital
- Occupational Health Assurance Program (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Ohio Assembly Plant
- Open Handset Alliance Project (mobile communication)
- Oregon Health Access Project (Oregon Health Action Campaign)
- Organic Hazardous Air Pollutant (chemical regulation; various nations)
- Organization of Health Artists of the Philippines
- Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Programme (Thailand)
- Oculina Habitat Area of Particular Concern
- Overhead Attendants Rest (commercial airline)
- Officer Hometown Area Recruiting Program
- Obsidian Hydration Analysis Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other participants in the summit included District of Columbia Mayor Adrian Fenty; congressional representatives Hilda Solis of California, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, Charles Rangel of New York and Luis Gutierrez of Illinois; and Christopher Bates, acting director of the Office of HIV/AIDS Policy at the Department of Health and Human Services.
Yesterday, leaders from the National Catholic AIDS Network (NCAN), the Secretariat for Hispanic Affairs of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB), the Secretariat for African American Catholics of the USCCB, and The Leadership Campaign on AIDS, a program in the Office of HIV/AIDS Policy in the U.
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to support The Leadership Campaign on AIDS (TLCA) for the Office of HIV/AIDS Policy (OHAP).
O'Neill also served as the Acting Director of the Office of HIV/AIDS Policy in the Department of Health and Human Services, coordinating the Department's $30 billion HIV/AIDS program.
The Director of the Office of HIV/AIDS Policy and The White House's Acting-Deputy Director for the Office of National AIDS Policy, Dr.
Jesse Jackson, President/CEO, Rainbow/PUSH Coalition Eric Goosby, MD, Director, Office of HIV/AIDS Policy, US Department of Health and Human Services -- HIV/AIDS Patient B-Roll Includes: -- 2000 National Conference on African-Americans and AIDS footage -- The Max Robinson Center of the Whitman-Walker Clinic footage Video Provided By: Johns Hopkins University Medical Center For more information please call Sharon Sullivan at 312-942-1199, ext.