As for the future, the EPA has developed a plan to improve its enforcement of the rule, and is preparing revisions that will address some of the issues raised in the GAO report, says Veronica Blette, a special assistant to the director of the EPA Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water.
What does OGWDW stand for?
OGWDW stands for Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Order of Grand Warrior (Kenya)
- Over Ground Worker
- Overload Gross Weight
- Oxyfuel Gas Welding (metal joining)
- Oil and Gas West Asia
- Oklahoma Ground Water Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Ground Water Association (est. 1952; Strathroy, Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Ground Water Association (est. 1949; Keizer, OR)
- Oh God We're All Gonna Die
- Office of Great Workplace Development (Michigan)
- Oregon Geothermal Working Group (Oregon Department of Energy)
- Output Gap Working Group (Czech Republic; data forecasting)
- Opera Graphical Workflow Language
- Operation Grace World Missions (Houston, TX)
- Operational Groundwater Monitoring Network
- Office of Ground Water Protection (US EPA)
- Old Grey Whistle Test (UK TV music show, 1971-1987; also seen as TOGWT)
- Österreichische Gesellschaft der Wirtschaftstreuhänder
- Optical Gateway Crossconnect (Alcatel)
- Optographx (Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOURCE: Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water.
Cadmus is extremely proud to have been chosen once again by EPA to support the Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water as it implements the Safe Drinking Water Act and the Public Water Systems Supervision and Underground Injection Control programs mandated by the Act," Ian Kline, Cadmus CEO, said in announcing the new contract.