What legislation directed the Office of Management and Budget to establish a Deputy Director for Management, establish an Office of Federal Financial Management headed by a Controller, and designate a Chief Financial Officer in each executive department and in each major executive agency?
What does OFFM stand for?
OFFM stands for Office of Federal Financial Management (OMB)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OFFM
- On Fourteenth Floor Is Corporate Evil (Kids Next Door show)
- Offensive Insulting or Abusive Language And/Or Gestures (referees)
- Oldenburg Forschungsinstitut für Informatikwerkzeuge und -systeme
- Optical Fiber-Free Intravitreal Surgery System
- Octavian Fantasy Football League
- Online Fantasy Football League
- Online FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) Football League
- Oscar Foundation Free Legal Aid Clinic Kenya
- Office for Farmworker Ministry (Apopka, FL)
- Office of Field Financial Management (US Department of Energy)
- On-Farm Fibre Measurement (wool farming)
- Office Furniture and Filing Manufacturers' Association (UK)
- Ontario Farm Fresh Marketing Association (est. 1973; Canada)
- Office of Naval History (US Navy)
- Office of Navy Telecommunications Contracting
- Order of the First Families of New Hampshire (est. 2009)
- Odom and Frey Futures and Options (online brokerage)
- Office of Federal Facilities Oversight
- Outcast Forever Forever Outcast
Samples in periodicals archive:
Springer Controller, Office of Federal Financial Management, Office of Management and Budget Donald V.
Jackson, deputy controller of the Office of Federal Financial Management in the Office of Management and Budget, told attendees at the AICPA National Government Accounting and Auditing Update Conference in Denver that federal financial reports for social insurance programs should provide information on the programs' long-term health.
of Agency Merit System Accountability, OPM Jack Kalavritinos, Associate Administrator for Competitive Sourcing, OMB Linda Springer, Director, Office of Federal Financial Management & Controller, OMB Diana Espinosa, Deputy Assistant Director for Management, OMB * 12 noon - Don Kettl, Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison * 4:00 p.
Conley, OMB Office of Federal Financial Management at 202-395-3993.
Danny Werfel, JD, Controller, Office of Federal Financial Management, Office of Management and Budget, will deliver remarks.
He has worked on CFO Act implementation, primarily for the Department of Defense, for over six years, Prior to PwC, he worked at the Office Management and Budget in the Office of Federal Financial Management.
CPA, is deputy controller of the Office of Management and Budget, Office of Federal Financial Management, Washington, D.