Part 2 focuses on the two major agencies changed with implementing federal antidiscrimination policy: the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
What does OFCCP stand for?
OFCCP stands for Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OFCCP
We have 1 other meaning of OFCCP in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance
- Ohioans For Concealed Carry
- Oklahoma Film Critics Circle
- Olympia Fields Country Club (Olympia Fields, IL)
- Optical Fiber Cable Component
- Optical Fiber Communications Conference (IEEE Conference)
- Oregon Fire Code Committee
- Oregon Fishermen's Cable Committee (Astoria, OR)
- Oregon Family Child Care Network
- Oceanic Fisheries and Climate Change Project
- Ontario Familial Colon Cancer Registry (Canada)
- Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standard (TIA/EIA-56-B.3)
- Obsessive Facebook Checking Disorder (social networking)
- Office for Computational Design (software development; Schoenerwissen)
- Ontario Fishing Club of the Deaf (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada)
- Optionally Fully Convertible Debenture (finance; India)
- Oscillating Field Current Drive
- Orthogonal Frequency Code-Division Multiplexing
- Observatoire Français des Conjonctures Economiques (France)
- Optic Flow Constraint Equation (vision)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PDN's established marketplace for diverse professionals and groups will help LinkedIn's customers improve compliance with government regulatory bodies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
Given these emerging trends, employers and attorneys must always be on the look out for the latest developments in labor and employment regulations that the Department of Labor (DOL), National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) are working on.
He adds that fighting such discrimination is going to require adequate binding for the enforcement agencies like the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Civil Bights Division of the Justice Department, and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs at the Department of Labor.
Department of Labors Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs about her experience at Alltel.
The department's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) launched an investigation more than three years ago as part of a routine compliance review that any company contracting with the U.
The Department of Labor Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs is in charge of auditing contract compliance and just like the IRS, if you are not prepared, your company can not only lose contracts but face major costs to resolve problems.
The last document in the package is 26 pages of tiny print in two columns: Part 60-3 of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, the federal "Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures.