; Kenneth Rivkin, managing director 227 East 57th Street Corporation; Robynn Shrader, CEO of National Cooperative Grocers Association; Walden Swanson, CEO of Co-op Metrics; Nguyen Van Hanh, Professor of Economics at California State University and; Judy Ziewacz, executive director, State of Wisconsin, Office of Energy Independence.
What does OEI stand for?
OEI stands for Office of Energy Independence (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OEI
We have 50 other meanings of OEI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Epidemiology and Health Promotion (Charleston, WV)
- Ohio Employee Health Partnership
- Occupational and Environmental Health Research Unit (University of Cape Town School of Public Health)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Society (Singapore)
- Office of Environmental Health & Safety (University of Virginia)
- Office of Environmental Health Services (various locations)
- Olathe East High School (Olathe, KS)
- Oswego East High School (Oswego, IL)
- Offshore Emergency Helideck Team Member
- Ocean Exploitation Institute (fictitious organization; Terror of MechaGodzilla; 1975)
- Office of Environmental Information
- Office of Evaluation and Inspections (US DHHS)
- Office of Export Information
- Omron Electronics, Inc. (various locations)
- One Engine Inoperative
- One Eye Integration (trauma therapy)
- Open Ended Investigation
- Operational Efficiency Initiative (various organizations)
- Operations Excellence Infusion
- Organización de Estados Iberoamericanos (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Franco Milani of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Brian Driscoll of the Wisconsin Office of Energy Independence on waste-to-energy applications.
For the Iowa Office of Energy Independence, Navigant examined policy options so the state could position itself competitively.
and Brian Driscoll of the Wisconsin State Office of Energy Independence on waste-to-energy production.
announced that the Iowa Power Fund and Iowa Office of Energy Independence are in final negotiations for a contract in the amount of $2.
Midwest Governors Association Energy Security and Climate Stewardship Platform Panelists from MEEA (moderator), the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Iowa Office of Energy Independence and the Wisconsin Office of Energy Independence discussed energy efficiency and what their states are doing as signatories to the Midwestern Governors Association (MGA) Energy Security and Climate Stewardship Platform.
In addition to utilizing the waste biomass from area forestry operations, Xcel Energy is exploring feasibility of developing biomass plantations and grower cooperatives in partnership with the Wisconsin Office of Energy Independence, the University of Wisconsin-Madison and regional agricultural experts.
In accepting the award for the governor, Judy Ziewacz, Director, Wisconsin Office of Energy Independence, noted the political capital that Doyle has invested in advancing energy efficiency in Wisconsin and throughout the Midwest.